In order to comply with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, and in particular Article 10 thereof, the following Legal Notice is made available to the user.
Access, navigation and use of the website https://gripfilm.com/ (hereinafter, the "Website") implies the tacit and unreserved acceptance of all the stipulations of this legal notice, having the same validity and effectiveness as any contract concluded in writing and signed.
Its observance and compliance shall be enforceable against any person accessing, browsing or using the Website. If you do not agree with the above conditions, do not access, browse or use the Website.
Owner: Grip Film Enterprise S.L.
Registered Address: Calle/ La industria 20-B, 50410 Cuarte de Huerva, Zaragoza
Phone: +34 606285653
Registration details: ZARAGOZA Trade Register T 4406, F 208, S 8, H Z 65540.
The present Legal Notice regulates access, navigation and use of the Website, without prejudice to the fact that Grip Film reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for its access or use. The access and/or use of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies the acceptance of the same.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain specific conditions, which will in all cases be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by the users (hereinafter, "User" or "Users"). These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this legal notice.
Through the Website the User may carry out the following actions:
- Register as a user of Grip Film;
- Know the specifications of the products offered;
- Obtain information about social networks;
- Contact support through the contact form;
- Add products to the shopping cart and proceed to purchase them;
- Access the legal texts that regulate the navigation of the Website;
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
- ACCESS Y REGISTRATION
Accessing and browsing the Website implies that the User of the Website fully accepts and agrees to comply with this Legal Notice in its entirety, as well as the instructions or recommendations that are indicated to him/her in each specific case through the Website.
Access to the contents of the Website is completely free of charge.
In any case, access and navigation on the Website by minors under fourteen (14) years of age is prohibited, unless they have the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their care, in accordance with current regulations. In any case, it will be presumed that access by a minor to the Website has been made with the prior and express authorization of his/her parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Under no circumstances will Grip Film be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by the Users, and therefore each one of these will be the only one responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that could be derived from the lack of accuracy of the data.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Rights to content
Grip Film owns or, if applicable, has the corresponding licenses for the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate the Website, as well as all the content offered on the Website, including the Website itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, brands, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through the Website.
- Rights to the website
In no case will it be understood that the access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a renunciation, transmission, license or total or partial cession of these rights by Grip Film. The User has the right to use the contents and/or services of the Website within a strictly domestic environment and solely for the purpose of enjoying the benefits of the service in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by Grip Film or third parties, carry an implicit prohibition on their use without the consent of Grip Film or their legitimate owners. At no time does the access, navigation or use of the Website and/or its contents confer on the User any right over distinctive signs included in it, unless otherwise provided for in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and/or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, without the prior, express and written authorization of Grip Film or, where applicable, Grip Film of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is prohibited to remove or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the owners of the rights of the contents that the User finds in the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, the digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated into the contents offered in the Website.
The services offered, or any information made available through the Website may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorization from Grip Film.
In any case, the User agrees not to use the Website for illegal or prohibited purposes.
- Rights to the content and information disseminated by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any type to Grip Film through any of the channels enabled for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights, commercial secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not of a confidential nature nor is it harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges assuming responsibility, leaving Grip Film unharmed, for any communication or content sent personally or on their behalf.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infraction of intellectual or industrial property rights, or of any other nature, the User must immediately notify Grip Film through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that Grip Film can proceed to take the appropriate measures.
In the same way, in the case that any User or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website property of Grip Film violates its intellectual, industrial or any other type of property rights, it must send a communication to email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative;
- Documentation accrediting your status as owner of the allegedly infringed rights;
- A detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by Grip Film, as well as their exact location within the Website;
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Links to other websites
In the event that the Website shows links to other websites by means of different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, Grip Film informs that these are managed by third parties, and Grip Film has no human or technical means to previously know and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links can be established from the Website.
Consequently, Grip Film cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link could be established from the Website, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users have effective knowledge that the activities developed through these third party websites are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they must immediately communicate this to Grip Film so that the access link to these websites can be disabled, an action that will be carried out in the shortest time possible.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website to another external website will not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependency between Grip Film and the person responsible for that external website.
- Links to the Grip Film channel on other platforms and social networks
Grip Film makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, link media that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. Facebook, etc.). The inclusion of these links on the Website is solely for the purpose of facilitating Users' access to such channels on the various platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between Grip Film and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked Website, nor the acceptance and approval by Grip Film of its contents and/or services, being its owner, manufacturer or distributor the only responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications can lead to the identification and authentication of the User (login/password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and out of the control of Grip Film. By accessing these external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by Grip Film, for which Grip Film will not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of these environments.
Given that Grip Film may have limited control over the content hosted on such channels, the User acknowledges and accepts that Grip Film does not assume any responsibility for the content or services that the User may access on such pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available on such pages.
- Links on other websites to the website
Grip Film does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain material, information or content that is illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravenes the law, morals or public order, or generally accepted social norms.
In any case, Users may establish links that lead to the Website, provided that they comply with the following conditions
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website or parts of it in any form;
- It is not allowed to create a browser or a border environment on the sections of the Website, or in any other way modify the Website;
- It is not permitted to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, to state or imply that Grip Film has authorised the link or has in any way supervised or assumed the content or services offered or made available on the website where the link is established;
- The web page in which the link to the Website is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to generally accepted morality and good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any rights of third parties, including intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, personal or family privacy or one's own image or any other right, or content that is contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
Grip Film has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other web pages that have established links to the Website. Grip Film does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes such a link to the Website; specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
- RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User, access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without profit. In particular, and without the following list being restrictive, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Website to collect personal data from other Users;
- Use the Website in an illegal manner, against good faith, morals and public order;
- Registering through the Website under a false identity, impersonating a third party or using a profile or performing any other action that may confuse other Users about the User's identity;
- Unauthorized access to any section of the Website, other systems or networks connected to the Website, Grip Film's servers, or services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Take any action that results in disproportionate or unnecessary strain on the infrastructure of the Website or Grip Film's systems or networks and the systems and networks connected to the Website;
- Prevent the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or functioning of the same, or by falsifying the result of the same and/or using fraudulent participation methods, by means of any procedure, and/or through any practice that attempts or violates the present legal notice.
The non-fulfillment of any of the previous obligations by the User will be able to take the adoption by Grip Film of the opportune measures protected by Law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, being able to arrive at the elimination or blocking of the account of the offending User, without the possibility of any compensation for the damages caused.
- RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Grip Film cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and/or the services and contents of the Website nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through the Website.
Consequently, Grip Film does not guarantee nor is it responsible for:
- The continuity of the contents, services and/or functionalities of the Website;
- The absence of errors in said content;
- The absence of viruses or other harmful components in the Website or in the server that supplies it;
- The invulnerability of the Website or the impossibility of violating the security measures adopted for it;
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website; and;
- The damage or harm caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions established by Grip Film, or through the violation of security systems.
Nevertheless, Grip Film declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the functioning of the Website and to reduce system errors to a minimum, both from a technical point of view and from the contents published on the Website.
Grip Film will not be responsible for the veracity, integrity or updating of the information contained in other platforms to which it is linked from the Website. Grip Film will not assume responsibility for hypothetical damages that could originate from the use of the mentioned information.
Grip Film will not be held responsible for causes beyond its control, among which can be listed in a non-limitative manner: force majeure, internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of Grip Film, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the referred cases, beyond the control and due diligence of Grip Film, there will be no place for compensation from Grip Film to the User for damages or injuries, as far as the current legislation allows.
- SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
Grip Film reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of services of the Website, with or without prior notification, to the Users who violate any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the possibility of the User demanding any compensation for this cause.
- DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the various clauses are for information only, and shall not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, Grip Film will be able to modify the conditions stipulated here, totally or partially, publishing any change in the same form in which this legal warning appears or through any type of communication directed to the Users.
The temporary validity of the present Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified legal notice will become effective.
Grip Film may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility of the User demanding any compensation. After such termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set forth above in this legal notice shall remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared null and void or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any court, tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or inapplicability shall not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The non-exercise or execution by Grip Film of any right or condition contained in the present legal notice will not constitute a waiver of the same, unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing by Grip Film.
- deepAPPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The current regulations will determine the laws that should govern and the jurisdiction that should know about the relationship between Grip Film and the Users of the Website. However, whenever such regulations provide the possibility for the parties to submit to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious matter derived from or related to the Website, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the facts will be applicable. Likewise, Grip Film and the Users, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Zaragoza, Spain.
In order to present claims in the use of our services, you can send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org committing us to seek an amicable solution to the conflict at all times.Last updated: 12 May 2020